Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
15 mile Helicopter Pleasure Flight for Two
Add to Basket
You can enjoy taking to the skies with a 15 mile Helicopter Pleasure Flight for Two. There are over 30 locations across the UK where you can take this experience and admire the landscape below you as you soar 1000ft in the air.
When you first arrive at your chosen location you will both meet with the crew who will give you a short technical briefing and go over safety before you take a seat in the helicopter. The pilot will raise the craft gently into the air while you sit back and enjoy the experience of being airborne and take in all the sights. You will be able to interact with the pilot through the means of a headset and they will point out all the local landmarks as you hover over them. You can also listen to the air traffic on the radio. This helicopter pleasure flight will be a truly unforgettable experience that all your friends and family will envy.
- Short safety and technical briefing
- 15 mile helicopter flight
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location you will both meet the ground crew and receive a short technical and safety briefing, before each taking your seat in the helicopter and accelerating vertically into the skies.
Your 15 mile pleasure flight will see you take in the sights of some of the most fantastic views of the countryside that is sure to make you the envy of all your friends. Choose one of over 30 locations to enjoy this experience at and experience sight seeing from the sky. Feel free to take photographs to remember your experience by and show your friends but the thrill of flight is unforgettable.
- Minimum age: 6 (kindly note that under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight : 18 stone (please advise when booking if any passengers are over 16 stone)
- The above are only guidelines and may differ by location please check at the time of booking
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the centre before booking
- Spectators are welcome but views may be limited. Please check numbers at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
The experience is available on selected weekday dates from March to November.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 25 minutes for the whole experience. The flight will last approximately 10 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
38 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (4)
- Devon - Dunkeswell
- Gloucestershire - Gloucester
- Cornwall - St Ives
- Somerset - Templecombe
- South East (3)
- Surrey - Woking
- Oxfordshire - Oxford
- Isle of Wight - Sandown
- East of England (2)
- Essex - Epping
- Cambridgeshire - Newmarket
- North West (5)
- Lancashire - Blackpool
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Lancashire - Blackburn
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- Cumbria - Wigton
- North East (3)
- Tyne and Wear - Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Tyne & Wear - Newcastle
- Durham - Ferryhill
- Scotland (6)
- Scotland - Perth
- Scotland - East Lothian
- Scotland - Renfrewshire
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Scotland - Stirling
- Scotland - Dundee
- Wales (2)
- South Wales - Newport
- Wales - Denbighshire
- Yorkshire and Humber (5)
- Derbyshire - Sheffield
- Yorkshire - Beverley
- North Yorkshire - Elvington
- North Yorkshire - Settle
- West Yorkshire - Holmfirth
- East Midlands (4)
- Derbyshire - Buxton
- Nottinghamshire - Nottingham
- Lincolnshire - Skegness
- Derbyshire - Glossop
- West Midlands (4)
- West Midlands - Wolverhampton
- Warwickshire - Rugby
- Warwickshire - Atherstone
- Shropshire - Shrewsbury