Previous Page Breadcrumbs
2 Hour Sealife Safari Boat Trip for Two AdultsCode: PSLSB2 9 month validity Cornwall - Padstow 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
2 Hour Sealife Safari Boat Trip for Two Adults
Add to Basket
The Sea Life Safari Boat Trip for Two Adults takes you on a cruise up the North Cornish coastline. You’ll have the chance to see lots of exciting creatures that live beneath the water’s surface. Common and Bottlenose dolphins, basking sharks, sunfish, seals and porpoises all inhabit the area, as well as many birds including guillemots, razorbills and puffins. Cornwall has their very own ‘Puffin Island’ and in the spring and summer it will be teeming with the nesting birds.
Your safari will last approximately 2 hours and there will be plenty of fantastic photo opportunities of local points of interest including Trevose Head lighthouse. You will be accompanied by a friendly skipper to keep you informed and entertained on your journey. It will be a greatly enjoyable activity with the chance to see lots of exciting creatures.
- Boat trip for two adults
- Guide who will point out sites of interest sharing their knowledge of the local history
- Taken to Wildlife spots such as “seal cave” and “Puffin Island”
- Travel at speed out to sea around areas where dolphins are often found feeding
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at the Padstow Harbour for your Sea Life Safari, you and your guest will board the boat and your friendly guide will take you out on the water. You will have the chance to see lots of different creatures that inhabit the water including Common and Bottlenose dolphins, basking sharks, sunfish and more.
You’ll see popular places as you travel the coastline, such as seal caves and Gulland Island. Moles Island is more commonly known as Puffin Island in the spring and summer as it is teeming with the birds. This exciting and informative boat trip is one that can be enjoyed by all.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- For the purpose of this voucher - adults are deemed to be aged 16 and over
- If you wish to take children (including those aged 1 to 4) please ask for details when making your booking
- The experience is not suitable for babies under 1 year
- Elderly and disabled passengers are more than welcome on the trips but please bear in mind that there will be some steps down to the boat and at very low tides the boats run from Lower Beach which is a short walk from the harbour and down some steps to the sand. The crew will be more than happy to help anyone who may need some extra assistance. If you have any concerns about access or suitability please ask when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Aim to arrive 30 minutes before your trip is due to leave.
The time your 2 hour trip is booked for is the time the boat will leave the harbour so arrive in plenty time.
Remember to allow time to find parking as the carpark at Padstow harbour is notoriously busy, especially during peak summer weeks.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cornwall - Padstow
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.