Previous Page Breadcrumbs
300ft Bungee JumpCode: PBUNJ3 9 month validity 2 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
300ft Bungee Jump
Add to Basket
Need something with a bit extra? Well a 300ft Bungee jump will provide just that. Whether you’ve bungeed before and want a bigger kick, or you just want to challenge yourself to do something completely wild, this experience is for you.
A crane will hoist you up to a dizzying height of 300ft, providing you with unbelievable views at an incredible height. As the crane rises, so will your nerves but it is all part of the amazing experience and will be worth it for the feeling you’ll get at the end. Once all the final checks have been made, the instructor will say ‘3, 2, 1, Bungee’ at which point you take an enormous leap off of the crane. With 4 seconds of freefall (it will feel like forever) you will reach a point when the cord can stretch no more and the elastic pulls you back and propels you skywards again. Not for the fainthearted, this experience is one you’ll remember forever.
- Introduction and safety briefing
- One 300ft bungee jump
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the location, you will be greeted by an instructor. They are highly experienced at bungee jumping and will make you feel at ease through out the lead up to your jump. After a briefing from your instructor, you will make your way on to the crane where you will be attached securely to the safety harness at your waist and ankles.The crane will then rise up to 300ft. At this point it will stop and your instructor will give you a few more instructions and a final check of your harness before counting down ‘3, 2, 1’. Then you jump. The sensation of free-falling for over 300ft before being snatched back by the bungee cord is unbelievable and guess what… you’re going to find out exactly what it’s like.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 14 (14 and 15 year olds require parent or guardian permission and signature)
- Participants aged 50 and above should seek medical advice prior to their event to ensure there is no medical reason for them not to participate
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 9 lb
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 15.7in to 49.2in
- If you are not in good health, or if you are pregnant, you should NOT jump
- If you have any medical conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High Blood Pressure, and Heart Problems, dizziness, Epilepsy, Neurological conditions or Asthma. Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes
- If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication
- Glasses or hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience is available on selected weekends throughout the year which vary according to location. Please contact the supplier when making a booking for updated availability.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Your bungee jump will take a few minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.