Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
60 minute 4x4 Experience with Off Road Driver
Add to Basket
Embark on some adrenaline-fuelled action and kick-start your off-road driving career with this 60 Minute 4x4 Experience with Off Road Driver. Behind the wheel of a traditional 4x4 (manual) or a modern pick-up (automatic), you’ll be tackling an extensive natural terrain course.
All the venues have their own characteristics; some venues giving you the opportunity to experience deep water crossings, climb vertiginous ascents, tackle adrenaline rushing side slopes, drive downhill without using the brakes, and a range of other off-road skills designed to make you an off-road champion. With an expert off-road driver on hand to give you advice throughout, you’ll be in safe hands no matter how hairy your adventure gets. Get ready to feel the thrills in this incredible 60-minute experience.
- 60-minute 4x4 Experience with Off-Road Driver
- Guidance from an expert off-road driver throughout
- Drive a traditional 4x4 or modern pick-up
- Tackle a thrilling 4x4 course
- Learn off-road skills
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be greeted by a friendly host and registered for your driving experience. Your instructor will meet you and give you a short introduction to the car controls. Then it’s off – you’ll be driving off-road on an extensive 4x4 course, learning incredible skills in an iconic vehicle! Get ready to kick-start your off-road skills into action with this fantastic 60-minute experience.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health. This experience is not suitable for people with bad backs or necks, pregnant women. Other medical conditions must be notified at the time of booking as this experience may not be suitable
- Please mention any disabilities or special requirements at the time of booking so any accommodations can be made
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience. Please arrive 15 minutes before your allotted time slot to allow for registration.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
5 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Land Rover Defender Off Road Experience with Passenger RideSave 50% £99.00 £49.00
- Half Day 1:1 off Road Experience£175.00
- Ultimate Adventure Driving ExperienceSave 40% £299.00 £179.00
- 30 minute 4x4 Experience with Off Road Driver£59.00
- 60 minute Junior 4x4 Experience with Off Road Driver£109.00