Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
60 minute Airbus A320 Flight Simulator
Add to Basket
Settle down and strap into the cockpit for 60 minutes of fully immersive, simulated flight thrills with this Full Motion Airbus A320 Flight Simulator.
With all the excitement of flying a plane and none of the hassle, you can rest assured you’ll feel every bit immersed in all the action. At both locations the simulator comes equipped with a full HD 220-degree, wrap-around visual system, and throughout your flight you’ll receive expert advice from a fully trained pilot. Prepare to channel your inner aviator in style! With space for two passengers to join you on board, it’s as close to commercial flying as you can get!
- 60 minute Full Motion Airbus A320 Flight Simulator for one person (or share the time with up to two others at Salford Quays and Bedford)
- Full HD, 220-degree wrap-around visual system
- Welcome drink and briefing at Salford Quays
- Expert advice from a fully trained A320 pilot
- Choice of venue
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your experience, you’ll be offered a welcome drink, before a safety briefing from your fully qualified instructor. They’re happy to go with whatever you want to do, so think ahead and decide if there’s anything in particular you’d like to practice.
Inside the cockpit, you’ll enjoy a full HD 220-degree, wrap-around visual system, meaning you’ll be fully immersed in the experience of piloting an Airbus for the duration of your experience. With room for two passengers on board, you’re welcome to share the flight time on the day (Salford Quays and Bedford only).
- Minimum age: 13 at Salford Quays, 12 at Bedford and Ellesmere Port (Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum height: 5ft at Salford Quays and Bedford
- The simulator is a replica of a real aircraft cockpit and there is restricted space. A degree of mobility is required to access the simulator and in particular the pilot seat, however, they are more than happy to discuss access options with you
- Spectators are welcome to join in and share the time at Salford Quays and Bedford if you wish.
- Maximum of 2 spectators at Bedford
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your experience can be booked Tuesday to Sunday 09.30 to 16.30 (Salford Quays) , Tuesday to Saturday 10.00 to 18.00 (Ellesmere Port) and seven days a week 09.00 to 18.00 (Bedford). Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least one weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability. Short notice bookings may be available at some locations.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full expereince, Please note at Ellesmere Port your 'flight' will last 75 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.