Previous Page Breadcrumbs
60 minute Battle of Britain Dogfight Simulator for TwoCode: PFAFDG SP2 9 month validity Bedfordshire - Leighton Buzzard 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
60 minute Battle of Britain Dogfight Simulator for Two
Add to Basket
Take the controls of two of the most iconic fighter planes in history, the Spitfire MK9 and the Messerschmitt BF109, and head to the skies for an unforgettable 60 minute dual combat experience. Taking off from separate airfields, the two of you will seek each other out for a classic dogfight. Who will rule the skies? Both built to original specifications complete with a full set of working gauges and controls, this incredible experience is as close to the real thing as you can get.
- Immerse yourselves in the world of flight with a 60-minute Battle of Britain Dogfight Simulator for two
- Choose between a classic Spitfire MK9 or a Messerschmitt BF109
- Take your seats in the cockpits, built to original specifications
- Test your take-off, flying and landing skills
- Battle it out in a classic dogfight
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
The two of you will take your seats in your chosen fighter planes for a totally immersive 60-minute simulator experience. Get ready to take off and master the flight controls before battling it out in a classic dogfight and eventually bringing your fighter back down to earth.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age 10 (Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Maximum weight: 22 stone
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in
- Due to the restrictive access to the Spitfire it will not be suitable for less able-bodied people. The Messerschmitt has been designed for easier access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Saturday, subject to availability. Some exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance for a weekday and four months in advance for a weekend to ensure that dates are available. Booking early is recommended, as availability is limited. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your flight will last for 60 minutes but please allow longer at the venue.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Bedfordshire - Leighton Buzzard
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.