Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Big Cats Photography Experience
Add to Basket
The Big Cat Photography Experience is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about your camera and of course the animals.
You’ll learn how to capture great photographs of big cats and other animals at your chosen location, either in Bedfordshire at Woburn Safari Park or Merseyside at Knowsley Safari Park. This is an exciting, informative and enjoyable experience giving you unique access to some wonderful big cats with plenty of close-up opportunities to capture great images and learn about the animals with the help of keeping staff and your photographic guide.
- Welcome tea or coffee
- An introductory briefing
- Visit and photograph a number of big cats and other animals
- Refreshment break
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Safari Park you will be greeted by your host for the day and will be offered tea or coffee. You will take part in an important health and safety briefing followed by a short session on how to make the most of your camera and its abilities.
If you are taking part at Woburn Safari Park your photography session will take place around the reserves with special time allocated for the lion pride and Amur tigers. You will also see bears, wolves, rhino, antelope, giraffes and monkeys. Take your experience at Knowsley Safari Park for exclusive access to the lions and tigers then receive a safari drive and take part in the baboon feed.
After your photography adventure is over you will receive a de-briefing and are free to enjoy the rest of the park until closing time.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age 14: (under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The experience requires no qualifications and is suitable for all interested guests
- You will need to bring your own camera. Please call Wild Arena if you have any queries
- Disabled access is available at all parks but please call Wild Arena for further information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience is available on selected dates throughout the year with weekends and half term dates only available from November to March. Please note the parks are shut on weekdays from November to March so guests cannot stay in the park after the event
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for your experience. However, you are welcome to spend the rest of the day at the park.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Up-Close Tiger Encounter for Two at Woburn Safari Park£168.00
- Full Day Animal Photography Course at Cotswold Wildlife Park£135.00
- Evening Photography City Tour£35.00
- Half Day Safari Park Photography Experience£129.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00