Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Adventure Caving Experience for Two at Wookey HoleCode: PWHAC2 9 month validity Somerset - Wells 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Adventure Caving Experience for Two at Wookey Hole
Add to Basket
Plunge to new depths of adrenaline in this incredible Adventure Caving Experience for Two at Wookey Hole, set within some of the UK’s most spectacular caves.
Featuring mammoth abseils, traverses over deep water, via ferrata climbs and awesome views, during your 3 hour caving experience you’ll both witness rare geological and archaeological features, whilst accessing hidden passages beyond the main showcave. Round things off with a stunning underground Boat Ride, followed by a Zip Line exit from the valley rock face. One for the adventurers and thrill-seekers, Wild Wookey is simply unmissable.
- 3 hour adventure caving experience for two at Wookey Hole
- Experience a giant underground playground amongst spectacular caves
- Abseil, traverse across water, climb, zip wire and more
- Stunning underground boat ride
- Over-suit and specialist equipment provided
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Wild Wookey, you’ll each be provided with an over-suit and all the specialist equipment needed for your journey through the caves.
Your 3 hour caving experience has been designed by highly experienced cavers to provide a unique insight into technical European-style adventure caving for the public. Prepare for mammoth abseils, traverses over water, via ferrata climbs and more. Your experience will culminate in a beautiful underground boat ride and a thrilling zip line exit from the valley rock face.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 14 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Minimum weight: 4 stone 4lb
- Maximum weight: 16 stone 7lb
- Maximum waist measurement: 39in
- Participants must be physically fit
- The experience is not suitable during any stages of pregnancy or for those suffering from whiplash, epilepsy, asthma, heart conditions including angina, knee, shoulder or ankle problems, previous sporting injuries including fractures/dislocations, attacks of fainting, dizziness or blackouts, allergic reactions or those having undergone recent surgery. If you have any medical queries please consult you GP
- All body piercings must be removed prior to taking part
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience can be booked Tuesday to Sunday throughout the year. Exclusions will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
A minimum of four participants is required to run the experience. If numbers are below four your booking may be transferred to another date, they will endeavour to give you 48 hours’ notice of this happening.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Somerset - Wells
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.