Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Afternoon Tea for Two at Caffé Concerto, London
Add to Basket
Timeless décor, excellent service and a passion for the fine art of patisserie makes Caffé Concerto the perfect place to enjoy an afternoon tea for two. You and a lucky guest can dine on delicate finger sandwiches with sumptuous fillings, paired with your choice of exotic and traditional teas at a choice of three London venues. On the sweet side of things, you can tuck into freshly baked raisin and plain scones, with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve, alongside a delicious assortment of pastries and cakes.
- Enjoy an afternoon tea for two at Caffé Concerto
- Bask in the intimate ambience and timeless décor, with world-class service to match
- Tuck into an array of sweet and savoury fancies including freshly-baked scones and pastries
- Pair your treats with your choice of tea from a Mighty Leaf world selection
- Choice of three venues in Piccadilly, Westminster and St James's
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your pre-booked Caffé Concerto, you’ll be warmly welcomed by a member of staff, who’ll show you through to your table.
Surrounded by elegant décor and intimate ambience, you and your guest can tuck into an array of sweet and savoury delights, including freshly-baked scones, delicate sandwiches, and an assortment of pastries and cakes.
Pair your treats with an extensive choice of tea from Caffé Concerto’s Mighty Leaf world selection to make for a quintessential afternoon tea outing.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid seven days a week January to November (Monday to Friday only at Piccadilly location). Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
3 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (3)
- London - Piccadilly
- London - Westminster
- London - St James's
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Montcalm Hotel, LondonSave 44% £61.00 £34.00
- Café Rouge Afternoon Tea for Two£29.00
- Tapas Style Afternoon Tea for Two at MAP Maison£37.00
- Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Montcalm Hotel, LondonSave 50% £75.00 £37.50
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea at a Brasserie Blanc, LondonSave 5% £26.50 £25.00