Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonCode: PBENHA 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, London
Add to Basket
Secreted away in the residential part of Kensington and Chelsea, the 5* Bentley Hotel is one of London's hidden treasures. Rest your feet from a day of exclusive shopping in one of the most prestigious areas of London and take a partner or friend to this charming venue for a wonderful afternoon tea for two.
This exquisite hotel is decorated to the highest standard. You will dine in the airy Peridot Restaurant complete with gorgeous ornate skylights and chandelier. Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea, including sweet and savoury delights. Enjoy delightful bite-size sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and organic strawberry jam, as well as delectable homemade mini cakes and pastries, all presented beautifully on a tiered stand. Your delicious display of treats will be served with your choice of tea or coffee.
- A traditional afternoon tea in the Peridot lounge of this 5* hotel including sandwiches, cakes, scones and tea or coffee
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Make your way to the 5* Bentley Hotel, London where you and a special someone can enjoy an afternoon tea for two. They host an enviable afternoon tea selection which can be enjoyed in the opulent surroundings of the Peridot Restaurant.
You will be served a traditional English afternoon tea to include, sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, mini cakes and pastries, and your choice of tea or coffee. All pastries and cakes are baked daily to ensure they are fresh and delicious.
Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available Monday to Friday, from 15.00 to 18.00. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for your tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Kensington & Chelsea
- London - Le Kalon Spa
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £79.00 £39.50
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Montcalm Hotel, LondonSave 44% £61.00 £34.00
- Riverside Afternoon Tea for Two on The Yacht, London£55.00
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon£109.00