Discover amazing parts of the city hidden in plain sight with this Alleyways and Courtyards of London Walking Tour for Two.
With a professional guide, you’ll embark on a unique historical walking tour around the forgotten parts of London's 'Square Mile'. As you explore the alleyways behind the high-rise buildings, you’ll visit the place where Romans held blood sacrifices, find a piece of the medieval London Bridge, see where the Great Fire of London started and much more. If you’ve got a curiosity for hidden history, make this your next day out.
- Alleyways and Courtyards of London Walking Tour for Two
- Unique historical tour with a professional guide
- Find a piece of the medieval London Bridge, visit where Romans held blood sacrifices, where the Great Fire of London started and more
- Hear fascinating stories as you go
- 1 hour 30 minute tour
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your meeting point at Cannon Street station, you’ll meet your guide and the rest of your tour group, before embarking on a fascinating tour of hidden history tucked away in plain sight.
Explore the forgotten parts of the Square Mile, including the stunning Leadenhall Market, the alleyways of Cornhill and the place where the Great Fire of London started.
- Minimum age: 18
- The tour contains some adult content
- No dogs other than guide dogs are allowed on the tour
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Tours occur on selected days throughout the year.
We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.