Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Alpaca Walking Experience for Two at Middle England FarmCode: PMEFA2 9 month validity Warwickshire - Henley-in-Arden 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Alpaca Walking Experience for Two at Middle England Farm
Add to Basket
Grab an animal-loving friend and head to the picturesque Middle England farm in Henley in Arden to meet and walk their friendly alpacas.
Experience authentic farm life as you enjoy a 90-minute animal-lover’s paradise. Beginning with a short safety demonstration, learn fascinating facts about alpacas, including how to handle them. Once you’ve become acquainted with your alpaca friend, go for a tranquil walk together, through 64 acres of rolling fields and peaceful lakes. You’ll even be able to feed them tasty treats and don’t forget to grab a selfie with your new four-legged friend!
As you cruise around the farm, keep your eyes peeled for the resident playful goats, llamas, emus and other farm favourites!
- 90 minute alpaca walk
- Learn about and lead your alpaca, following a safety briefing from an experienced alpaca guide
- See a whole host of other resident animals including playful goats, llamas, and emus
- 64 acres of rolling fields and peaceful lakes
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Middle England Farm, you’ll receive a brief introduction from your guide before meeting the alpacas.
Set off on a tranquil walk with your new four-legged friend, getting to know the animals as you enjoy the beautiful farm views. Don’t forget to show some love to the other resident playful goats, llamas, emus and other farm favourites!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 5 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult and supervised at all times)
- Children under 10 are not permitted to hold the alpacas leads by themselves
- The experience is held on a working farm and that takes place in fields and the animals' natural environment. There is restricted access, so the experience is only available to able bodied individuals capable of walking a distance over potentially rough/muddy terrain, without the use of walking aids
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience take place on selected dates Monday to Friday throughout the year. Exclusions include some public holidays and family occasions.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.