Previous Page Breadcrumbs
ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views for Two AdultsCode: PARCO2 9 month validity London - Arcelormittal Orbit 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views for Two Adults
Add to Basket
Take a visit to the iconic ArcelorMittal Orbit; the UK’s tallest sculpture and part of the lasting legacy of the 2012 Olympic Games. Designed by artist Anish Kapoor, the ArcelorMittal is 114.5m tall and towers over Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, its red scaffolding swirls making it a striking addition to the landscape.
You’ll travel in the lift to the very top of the structure to get a hawk’s eye view of the park below and the sprawling city beyond. Enjoy the interactive displays that help you interpret the views and stand in front of the distinctive concave mirrors that’ll flip your perspective and turn the horizon on its head. Then, if you think you’ve got the stamina, descend to the ground via the 455 steps, immersing yourself in the sounds of London as you go.
- Entry for two adults to the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Enjoy amazing views of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the London skyline
- Available all year round – check website for any restrictions
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
To enjoy your visit to the ArcelorMittal Orbit simply make your way to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park with your voucher and redeem it at the attraction for two adult tickets. There’s no need to book in advance and you can choose your own visit time.
You will reach the viewing platform by lift and if you choose to, descend the 455 steps to the ground, or take the lift. The attraction is open daily between 11.00 and 17.00 (October to March) and 10.00 and 18.00 (April to September). We suggest you check the website before your visit as occasionally the structure is closed due to high winds.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The attraction is open daily (Monday to Friday - 11.00 to 17.00, Saturday to Sunday and school holidays 10.00 to 18.00). Some date restrictions may apply.
We suggest you check the website before your visit as occasionally the structure is closed due to high winds.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Arcelormittal Orbit
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £40.00 £12.00
- The View from The Shard - Two AdultsSave 29% £64.00 £45.00
- Hidden Vintage Cinema Experience with Cocktail for Two£29.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00