Previous Page Breadcrumbs
ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views and London Stadium Tour for TwoCode: PAMFLS 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views and London Stadium Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Discover two of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park’s most famous residents with this ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views and London Stadium Tour for Two.
See London from on high with a visit to the iconic ArcelorMittal Orbit. Take the lift to 114m above, for some of the capital’s best views. With interactive displays and perspective-flipping concave mirrors to experience as well, the city skyline has never looked so good.
Back on the ground, wander over to London Stadium, home to both British Athletics and West Ham United, for a behind-the-scenes tour. Walk the players’ tunnel, take a seat in the stands, visit the dugout and check out the changing rooms. There’s something for sporting fans of all persuasions to discover.
- Entry for two adults to the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Enjoy amazing views of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the London skyline
- A part-guided multi-media tour of London Stadium for two adults
- Go behind the scenes of the London 2012, the home of West Ham United and UK Athletics
- Take a seat in the stands and team dugout, wander through the players tunnel and more
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
To enjoy your visit to the ArcelorMittal Orbit simply make your way to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park with your voucher and redeem it at the attraction for two adult tickets.
On arrival at London Stadium you’ll check in at the ticket office located inside the upper level of the stadium store 15 minutes before your pre-booked time. You will then be directed to the start of the tour where you will be handed your interactive device and you can begin your tour lasting approximately 90 minutes.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- This is a walking tour which includes steps
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
ArcelorMittal Orbit View
Available seven days a week (Monday to Friday - 11.00 to 17.00, Saturday to Sunday and school holidays 10.00 to 18.00). Some date restrictions may apply.
We suggest you check the website before your visit as occasionally the structure is closed due to high winds.
London Stadium Tour
Tours run seven days a week (with the exception of match days, VIP tours and occasional non-event days. Please check website for operational dates)
Monday to Friday: 10.00 to 15.00, exit by 16.15
Saturday: 10.00 to 15.30, exit by 16.45
Sunday: 10.00 to 15.00, exit by 16.15
Exclusions include: 20 and 31 August, 22 September, 5 and 26 October, other exclusions tbc.
Last tour entrance may be subject to change and will differ on days around events and matches. Please check with the supplier before travelling.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the ArcelorMIttal Orbit View with an additional 1 hour 30 minutes for tour of London Stadium.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Arcelormittal Orbit
- London - London Stadium
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Prosecco Afternoon Tea at The Botanical for Two£105.00
- Luxury London Coach Tour with Guided Visits to St. Paul's Cathedral and Tower of London for Two£140.00