Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Ariel Atom Thrill
Add to Basket
Get behind the wheel of an amazing open-top supercar for the drive of your life with this incredible Ariel Atom Thrill.
With its unique design, race car engineering and astonishing acceleration of 0-60mph in just 2.7 seconds, you’ll be blown away by what this car can do. Feel the power behind its 2 litre Honda i-VTEC engine as you hurtle round a track at high speed. At the end of your drive, you’ll receive a certificate with a score and comments from your instructor – the perfect memento of an unforgettable experience.
- Welcome and introduction
- Demonstration lap including in-car briefing
- Session driving an Ariel Atom for three to four laps (depending on your chosen location)
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the centre at your allotted time, you’ll be welcomed by staff and given a demonstration lap in a track-prepared sports or saloon car. Once you have familiarised yourself with the circuit, it’s time for an in-car briefing on driving techniques and safety by your instructor before you get behind the wheel of an Ariel Atom and onto the track for your thrilling drive.
You’ll drive the Ariel Atom for three to four laps (depending on location). At the end of your session you will receive a short de-briefing from your instructor who will add comments and a score to your driver’s ticket. Your experience will conclude with the collection of your commemorative driving certificate.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 17
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- International licences accepted. All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- All drivers must have a good understanding on the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- The site has disabled access and parking, however there are steps to catering facilities, photo suite and registration
- Spectators are welcome but must stay behind barriers for safety and the view of the track may be limited. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected dates from March to November inclusive.
We recommend you book at least eight to twelve weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 to 2 hours for the whole experience. You will drive for approximately 10 minutes
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
6 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.