Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Arsenal Emirates Stadium Tour with Overnight Stay for TwoCode: PFTA1N 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Arsenal Emirates Stadium Tour with Overnight Stay for Two
Add to Basket
Treat yourself and a fellow fan to this brilliant Arsenal Emirates Stadium Tour with an Overnight Stay for Two. You can immerse yourselves in the world of Arsenal F.C. on a behind-the-scenes tour, with a fantastic audioguide from Arsenal stars guiding you through the club’s history. Discover state-of-the-art attractions and historic memorabilia in the museum and never-before-seen footage at The Emirates – a must for any Gooner.
Afterwards, head over to the Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel, where a deluxe twin or double room awaits. Just a short distance from Oxford Street and Covent Garden, this boutique hotel is the perfect place for a night away in comfort and style. In the morning you’ll be treated to a continental and hot breakfast in the hotel’s Number Twelve restaurant to set you up for more adventures.
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes tour for two adults at the Emirates Stadium
- Entrance into the Arsenal FC Museum
- State-of-the-art interactive attractions including the Shirt Cam, Tour Cam and 360-degree matchday footage
- Fully interactive touch screen handsets with larger viewing screens than ever before
- Tours available in 10 languages, including British Sign Language
- New to 2019, voiceovers from stars Charlie George, Lee Dixon and presenter Nigel Mitchell
- An overnight stay for two in the boutique Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel, London
- Check into a Deluxe room with an LED TV, iPod docking station, Nespresso machine and more
- A full English or Continental breakfast each on the morning after your stay
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Enjoy the ultimate day out for any Arsenal fan, as you head behind the scenes of the incredible Emirates stadium. Your self-guided tour incorporates all aspects of Gunners’ life. Amongst other things, you can see the impressive changing room complex, players’ tunnel and directors’ box. You’ll also have access to the interactive Arsenal museum, as well as new attractions including the Shirt Cam, offering player stats and highlights, the Tour Cam, showing never-before-seen footage, and amazing 360-degree match-day footage.
On arrival at Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown to your deluxe twin or double room. Just minutes from some of London’s must-visit locations, there’s plenty to explore right on your doorstep. After a restful night, you’ll enjoy breakfast at the hotel’s Number Twelve restaurant.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The Arsenal Emirates Stadium Tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors, with lifts to all the areas on the tour. If you require any special arrangements, please discuss this with the supplier at the time of booking
- Audio tours available in nine languages; English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available Sunday to Thursday. Date restrictions may apply.
Some weekend dates may be available but they are subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Arsenal Emirates Stadium Tour
Tours run every day of the week. Kindly note: This offer only applies to self-guided audio tours only and does not apply to matchday tours, legends tours or VIP Legends Tours.
Stadium opening hours, and tour times, are:
Monday to Friday 010.00 to 17.00 (last admission 16.00)
Saturday 09.30 to 18.00 (last admission 17.00)
Sunday 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission 15.00)
Check-in will be from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check out will be 12.00 on the morning of departure.
Please allow approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes for the tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Emirates Stadium
- London - Woburn Place