Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Beer Making Workshop and Tasting at London Beer LabCode: PLBLB1 9 month validity London - Brixton 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Beer Making Workshop and Tasting at London Beer Lab
Add to Basket
Beer fans can learn the processes that go into a top-quality tipple and taste some along the way, with this Beer Making Workshop and Tasting for one.
Led by London Beer Lab’s head brewer, Bruno, and his team, you’ll follow the brewing processes of 5 different beers. The whole brewing process will be covered from the weighing of the grains to the finishing touches of transferring the wort to the fermenter and pitching the yeast. There’ll be a little about beer and brewing theory and a beer tasting to finish.
As a parting gift, you can take home a London Beer Lab gift pack or equipment for your own 5-litre home brewery.
- Beer making workshop and tasting
- Follow the beer making process from start to finish
- Sample five different beers
- Expert guidance from the lab’s master brewers
- Gift pack or brewing equipment to take home
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at London Beer Lab, you’ll be greeted before you get hands on with the beer-making processes with the help of the expert team.
There’ll be a little theory about the beer and the brewing before you get to taste some of the day’s beer.
Take home a gift pack or equipment for your own 5-litre home brewery.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants need to be physically fit as there is some lifting involved
- The workshop space is not wheelchair accessible
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Workshops run a minimum of twice a month all year around (normally a Sunday). Start time depends on day of week that workshop is being run on.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 to 5 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Brixton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Beer Lover's Tour of Yorkshire Breweries for Two£140.00
- Sadler's Ales Brew a Beer Day Experience for Two£215.00
- Blacksmith Forging with Beer or Cider Tour and Tasting£95.00
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00