Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Beginner Surf Lesson at Adventure Parc SnowdoniaCode: PAPSS1 9 month validity Wales - Conwy 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Beginner Surf Lesson at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
Add to Basket
Learn how to take on the waves with this Beginner Surf Lesson for one at Adventure Parc Snowdonia.
Boasting a world-first inland surfing lagoon with a guaranteed wave every 90 seconds, there’s no better place to kick-start your surfing skills. In a safe, controlled environment, you’ll spend 30 minutes in the surf academy, learning about water safety, body positioning and how to pop up and wipe out. Newfound knowledge at the ready, you’ll paddle out to one of the beginner bays for 60 minutes on the water with an instructor – plenty of time to catch some waves!
- Beginner surf lesson for one at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
- World-first inland surfing lagoon with a wave every 90 seconds
- 30-minute group coaching session in the Surf Academy
- 60-minute instructor-led lagoon session
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll check in at reception 30 minutes before your pre-booked start time. You’ll be asked for your booking reference, before heading through to change into your wetsuit. You’ll begin with a 30-minute group lesson in the surf academy, before a 60-minute instructor-led lagoon session to put what you’ve learnt into practice.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 8 (under 12s must be accompanied by one participating adult per booking, children 13 to 17 years old require one non-participating adult per group to remain in the area at all times)
- All participants must be able to swim 50 metres unaided
- Not suitable for people with, but not exclusively with the following conditions:
Heart conditions (without medical consent), severe neck/back condition or pain, severe anxiety, claustrophobia, severe obesity, epilepsy, pregnancy, persons with injuries/ailments/conditions, whether physical or mental that could be adversely affected by participation. If you are unsure about your physical or mental ability to partake in this activity, please consult your doctor
- No dogs are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates. Date exclusions include school holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.