Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Blend your own Unique Gin with the Bespoke Gin CompanyCode: PBGCG1 9 month validity Cheshire - Sale 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Blend your own Unique Gin with the Bespoke Gin Company
Add to Basket
Follow the Bespoke Gin Company’s master distiller and blender, David Connor, on an insightful and creative journey to making your very own gin. Kick off with a Shooters Gin and Tonic, as you learn the methods of distillation and gin’s fascinating influence on society. Sample up to 30 botanicals as you build your own bespoke gin recipe and enjoy a G&T mixed with your own recipe.
While you sip, David will be hard at work preparing a 700ml bottle of your gin to take away. Each bottle is named and signed off, with the recipe kept of file for repurchasing.
- Blend your own unique gin at The Bespoke Gin Company
- Follow a master distiller and blender through the history and processes of gin
- Kick off with a Shooters G&T on arrival
- Sample up to 30 botanicals as you build your bespoke gin
- Enjoy a gin and tonic with your very own blend
- Take home a 700ml bottle of your creation
- Have your recipe stored on file to reorder
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be greeted by the resident master distiller and blender, David Connor, who’ll be guiding you through your experience.
While sipping a ''Shooters G&T'' you will learn about the fascinating processes and history of gin, before sampling around 30 amazing botanicals ready to create your gin. Create your own recipe and enjoy a gin and tonic made fresh with your unique blend.
Take home a 700ml bottle of your gin and have your recipe filed ready to reorder when you run out.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Tuesday to Sunday. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cheshire - Sale
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00
- Distil Your Own Craft Gin with Tasting and Cocktail Masterclass for Two at 45 Gin School£145.00
- Gin and Jam Afternoon Tea with Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Hush, Mayfair£160.00
- Gin Masterclass and Botanical-Inspired Lunch for Two at Michelin Starred Simpsons£245.00