Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bodmin Jail After Dark Prison Tour and Three Course Meal for TwoCode: PBODT2 9 month validity Cornwall - Bodmin 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bodmin Jail After Dark Prison Tour and Three Course Meal for Two
Add to Basket
Experience the world behind ghost hunting with this Bodmin Jail After Dark Prison Tour and Three Course Meal for Two. With a macabre history, lingering paranormal energy and numerous sightings of past villainous residents reported, Bodmin Jail has all the ingredients for a truly unsettling night.
Bodmin has over 230 years of chilling history, with more than 50 people executed within its walls. The jail’s Resident Medium and Energy Therapist will be tutoring you in the basics of Reiki and energy management to prepare for exploring Bodmin’s formidable surroundings.
You’ll kick things off with a three-course meal, before following the footsteps of the past as you wander the jail with the Resident Medium and your fellow inmates. Will you catch a glimpse of any tortured spirits? Put your newfound Reiki knowledge to the test in workshops that run throughout the night, before being released back into the living world at 05.00.
- Bodmin Jail After Dark Prison Tour
- Set three-course meal for two
- Learn the basics of Reiki and energy management from the jail’s Resident Medium, as well as its chequered history
- Explore the building after dark
- Workshops throughout the night
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your hair-raising overnight experience will begin at 8.45pm, where you’ll sit down to a set three-course meal with the other new inmates and get to know each other.
Then it’s time for the jail’s resident Medium and Energy Therapist to work his magic, tutoring you in the basics of Reiki and energy management to prepare you for the night ahead.
Once you’re all clued up, you’ll be heading out through the jail on your ghost hunt. Workshops will run throughout the night, before you’re let out at 5am.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Pregnancy: To ensure the health and well being of all their guests, anyone booking who is, or thinks they are pregnant, should consult their GP and obtain a letter confirming they are well enough to participate. Without a letter, they reserve the right to refuse admission without refund of any monies paid. They are happy to reserve you a place whilst you wait for your GP’s letter. The Resident Medium’s decision is FINAL
- General Health: they ask that at the time of booking, you advise them of any existing medical conditions. They need to know about anything from a physical disability, or heart condition, to diabetes. Better to tell them too much than too little. They reserve the right to refuse admission without refund of any monies paid. The Resident Medium’s decision is FINAL. Any information given to them will be treated in the strictest confidence
- Access to parts of the Jail may be restricted for those with mobility issues – unfortunately due to the layout and construction of this heritage site they are not currently a wheelchair or pushchair friendly venue. Please call them in advance of your visit for more details if you feel this may affect you
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year, come rain or shine!
PLEASE NOTE: due to refurbishment the experience cannot be taken between November 2019 and April 2020.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 8 hours 15 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cornwall - Bodmin
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.