Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Break the Barrier, Thames Rockets Speed Boat Ride for TwoCode: PRIBB2 9 month validity London - London Bridge 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Break the Barrier, Thames Rockets Speed Boat Ride for Two
Add to Basket
Welcome to Break the Barrier, Rockets Speed Boat Ride on the Thames. Exclusively within the “Thames High Speed Zone”, you and a guest will race down the river with an expert skipper firing up the Rocket’s engine with the winner of Visit England’s ‘Family Friendly Attraction of the Year’ for 2017/18.
Your Thames Rocket is a 12 metre long, fibreglass boat with two 315hp engine. You will blast through the water on the 40 minute ride that allows you views of the Tower of London, HMS Belfast and will sail directly under the iconic Tower Bridge before embarking on your all-speed experience. If the speed, splashes and sharp turns weren’t enough, the soundtrack will ensure a lively ride, travelling through time with tunes taking you from the modern day back to the 1960’s. With life jackets and waterproofs provided, you don’t have to worry about getting wet with this super-fast jaunt down the Thames that will blow the other boat rides out of the water.
- 40 minute London all speed experience for two
- Safety briefing and equipment each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at London Bridge City Pier you will be greeted by a friendly member of staff who will provide you with waterproofs and a life jacket. After a quick safety briefing you will be off, powering down the Thames at incredible speeds. Your skipper will be in control of the boat whilst your guide provides an entertaining commentary along the way.
This ride is not about seeing the sights - although you will stop at one or two landmarks, including the Thames Barrier – the sheer thrill and liberating feel of speeding through London with nothing in your way is the main attraction.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age is 10, children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- If you have an existing medical condition which may be affected by this experience then you must consult your doctor before taking part. Boats can encounter unpredictable movement that can aggravate existing medical conditions
- Without exception, expectant mothers are not permitted on board at any stage of their pregnancy
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Experiences run Friday to Sunday throughout the year (excluding Christmas and New Year period).
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You ride will last approximately 40 minutes however you should allow up to 1 hour for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - London Bridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Thames Jet Boat Rush for TwoSave 24% £78.00 £59.00
- Thames Rockets Speed Boat Voyage for TwoSave 25% £89.90 £67.40
- Thames Barrier Rocket Speed Boat Voyage for Two£109.00
- Thames Jet Boat Rush and Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 41% £192.50 £112.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00