Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Brewer for a Day with Lunch at Conwy Brewery
Add to Basket
Enter the world of the Microbrewery industry and become a brewer for a day at Conwy Brewery. You’ll be accompanying expert brewers and helping to brew a batch of beer from start to finish, gaining a unique insight into the workings of a microbrewery. You can also enjoy a guided tour of the brewery, as well as a cold buffet lunch served at the onsite brewery tap, MASH.
- Be a brewer for a day and help to brew 4000 litres of beer from start to finish
- Enjoy an informative guided tour of the Conwy brewery
- Tuck into a buffet lunch at the onsite brewery tap
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Conwy Brewery, you’ll meet your brewers before getting underway with the brewing process as you create 4000 litres of beer from start to finish. You’ll also get a guided tour through the brewery, and a cold buffet lunch served in the cheerful surroundings of the brewery tap. With stunning views overlooking North Wales, this is a must for any beer enthusiasts who want to see what goes on behind the scenes.
- Minimum age: 18
- A soft drink alternative is available for drivers
- The brewing process is hard, physical work. Depending on your level of fitness, you can get involved as much or as little as you like
- You will be denied access to the brewery if you have experienced vomiting or diarrhoea within 2 days of your booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available from Monday to Friday throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The experience starts at 08.30 and finishes at approximately 16.00.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Conwy
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.