Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bristol Craft Beer Experience with Boat Trip, Brewery Tour and Tastings for TwoCode: PUKBC2 9 month validity Avon - Bristol 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bristol Craft Beer Experience with Boat Trip, Brewery Tour and Tastings for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow beer enthusiast and discover Bristol’s beer scene with this Craft Beer Experience with Boat Trip, Brewery Tour and Tastings for Two.
Stepping aboard HMS Hops, you’ll sail down the harbourside while enjoying a tutored tasting of local beers. Back on dry land, you’ll head over to Moor Brewery, on foot, to discover what goes into making award-winning beer with a behind-the-scenes walking tour, followed by tastings (of course!).
Last but not least, you’ll walk to the Beer Emporium where you'll feasting in style with six different beer samples, and meat and cheese sharing platters – what better way to round off the day?
- Take a ferry ride while enjoying a tutored tasting of local beers
- Take a behind-the-scenes walking tour of the Moor Brewery
- Sample award-winning Moor Beer in the brewery taproom
- Walk through Castle park past the old Bristol Brewery
- Enjoy a selection of beers at Beer Emporium
- Tuck into delicious meat and cheese sharing platters
- 15% off extra food and 10% off drinks all evening after the tour
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your day will begin outside Grain Barge in Bristol. You and a lucky friend will step aboard HMS Hops, a fully licensed Bristol ferry boat, where you’ll kick things off in style with a half-hour journey down the harbourside whilst enjoying a tutored tasting of local beers from the likes of Lost & Grounded, Wild Beer Co., and Wiper and True.
Next up on your tour is Moor Brewery, just a 10 minute walk from the ferry landing point. Discover what goes on behind the scenes with a walking tour of the brewery and equipment, followed by tastings of their award-winning Moor Beer in the taproom.
Take a refreshing 20-minute walk down to Beer Emporium on King Street for the final part of your day. You’ll be sampling a selection of delicious beers, accompanied by tasty meat and cheese sharing platters. Vegan and vegetarian options are also available.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be required at the venues
- This is a walking tour so be prepared to walk around 2 miles in total
- The route is wheelchair friendly with accessible toilets at the venues
- Please mention, when booking, any support you may need with regards to accessibility/disability so that your needs can be accommodated
- Tour groups will not exceed 35 participants
- Groups are welcome but must be aware that other people may be on the tour with them so that the enjoyment of all guests is not adversely affected
- This is an educational experience where the focus is on quality beers rather than a ‘pub
crawl’. The tour guides and venues reserve the right to refuse entry to any participants due to intoxication or inappropriate behaviour
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run at least once per month, on Saturdays at 12.00. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least 2 months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 to 4 hours for the full experience. Please arrive on time so as not to miss the start of your tour. Late entry is not guaranteed however they’ll do their best to help you join the group.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Avon - Bristol
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.