Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Caving Adventure for Two at Adventure Parc SnowdoniaCode: PAPSC2 9 month validity Wales - Conwy 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Caving Adventure for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
Add to Basket
Channel your inner explorers together with this brilliant Caving Experience for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia.
Grab your helmet and lamp and prepare to take a journey like no other! Squeeze, clamber and slide your way around the fantastic artificial caving complex, navigating tight corners, ball pools, squeeze chambers and narrow passages. With over 100 metres of man-made caves to explore, there’s plenty to see – or feel – as you make your way through the caves.
- 60 minute Caving Experience for Two
- Helmet and lamps provided
- Short briefing from expert instructor
- Man-made caving complex with squeeze chambers, ball pools, narrow tunnels and more
- Over 100 metres of indoor caving adventure to explore
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll check in at reception 30 minutes before your pre-booked start time, where the friendly staff will ask you for your booking and check you in.
You’ll then be given a quick briefing before heading into the man-made caving complex for your fantastic full-hour experience.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 5 (under 12s must be accompanied by one participating adult per booking, children 13 to 17 years old require one non-participating adult per group to remain in the building at all times)
- Maximum height: may be uncomfortable for anyone over 6ft 4in (1.95m)
- Not suitable for people with, but not exclusively with the following conditions:
Heart conditions (without medical consent), severe neck/back condition or pain, severe anxiety, claustrophobia, severe obesity, epilepsy, pregnancy, persons with injuries/ailments/conditions, whether physical or mental that could be adversely affected by participation. If you are unsure about your physical or mental ability to partake in this activity, please consult your doctor
- No dogs are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates. Date exclusions include school holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a total of 1 hour 30 minutes for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Conwy
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Indoor Aerial Assault and Slides Pass for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia£36.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving for TwoSave 50% £99.98 £49.99
- Zip Line Over the Surf Lagoon for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia£50.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 60% £30.00 £12.00