Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at a Boutique London HotelCode: PMELCT 9 month validity London - Kensington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at a Boutique London Hotel
Add to Basket
Escape from the hustle and bustle of London to indulge in a relaxing Champagne tea for two at the Melody Restaurant in Kensington.
A gem in the heart of Kensington, the Melody Restaurant at St Paul’s Hotel has had a colourful history. It’s been both a school and a film set, as well as the location of the historic meeting of Eisenhower and Churchill to plan the D-Day landings, before settling on its current form as a chic and sophisticated eatery.
Your tea will include scones with clotted cream and preserves, traditional finger sandwiches, a delicious selection of pastries, a choice of teas or coffee and – to add an extra touch of sparkle to your day out – a glass of Champagne each too.
- Afternoon tea at the Melody Restaurant in Kensington’s historic St Paul’s Hotel
- A selection of finger sandwiches, pastries, scones, cream and preserves along with a selection of teas or coffee
- A glass of Champagne each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the St Paul’s Hotel in Kensington you’ll be directed through to the Melody Restaurant and take your seats for your Champagne afternoon tea.
Your tea will include scones, traditional finger sandwiches, a selection of pastries, clotted cream and preserves, a selection choice of teas or coffee and a glass of Champagne each.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Your tea can be booked Monday to Friday, from 15.00 to 18.00. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Kensington
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 36% £66.00 £42.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 40% £103.50 £62.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £89.00 £44.50
- Royal Albert Hall Tour and Laurent Perrier Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two£108.00