Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The BelfryCode: PBELCT 9 month validity Warwickshire - Sutton Coldfield 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Belfry
Add to Basket
Soak up the atmosphere of a venue steeped in golfing history on this Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Belfry.
Named for one of The Belfry’s three golf courses, which have been host to more Ryder Cup matches than any other venue in the world, the Brabazon Bar Lounge is a stylish spot that’s perfect for indulging in a British institution. With a glass of Champagne each, you’ll be served a range of finger sandwiches, home-made malt loaf and scones, accompanied by tea breads, sweet pastries, and of course, your choice of tea.
Set within 500 acres of rolling countryside, you’ll be surrounded by greens of all kinds during your afternoon escape.
- A delicious afternoon tea spread at The Belfry
- A selection of sandwiches
- Tea breads and sweet pastries, malt loaf and scones
- A choice of loose leaf teas or coffee
- A glass of chilled Champagne
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Belfry you’ll visit reception before being shown through to the Brabazon Bar Lounge to take your seats for your afternoon tea.
Your tea will include sandwiches, home-made malt loaf and scones, as well as a selection of tea bread and sweet pastries. There’s a choice of loose-leaf teas to enjoy, or coffee if you’d prefer your liquid accompaniment a little stronger, as well as a glass of Champagne each to make your afternoon tea extra classy.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available seven days a week. Date restrictions including Christmas and New Year will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Tea is served from 12.00 to 17.00 daily, and you're welcome to spend up to 2 hours enjoying it.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Warwickshire - Sutton Coldfield
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Belfry£57.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 36% £66.00 £42.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 40% £103.50 £62.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £79.00 £39.50