Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Two AA Rosette Arbor Restaurant, BournemouthCode: PGHCT2 9 month validity Dorset - Bournemouth 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Two AA Rosette Arbor Restaurant, Bournemouth
Add to Basket
Set your sights on the coast for a Champagne afternoon tea in Bournemouth. Your destination is the 2 AA Rosette Arbor restaurant. The 4* Green House hotel’s flagship restaurant reflects the values at the centre of the globally recognised eco-chic hotel, with local and sustainable produce at the very heart of chef Andy Hilton’ offerings.
Tuck into an array of finger sandwiches alongside delicious chef’s fancies, straight from the oven. You’ll have your fill of both chocolate chip and traditional scones, served with Dorset clotted cream and local preserve. You can choose from the restaurant’s range of teas; and as this is a sparkling affair, you can take your pick of Champagne, cocktail or a Champagne cocktail. A delightful way to spend some quality time together in style.
- Afternoon tea for two at the Arbor restaurant
- Choice of Champagne, cocktail or Champagne cocktail
- 2 AA Rosette-award winning
- 4* Green House hotel’s flagship restaurant
- Delicious selection of sweet and savoury treats
- Choice of tea
- Ideally located nearby some of the area’s best bits
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival to the Arbor restaurant, you’ll be greeted and shown through to your table.
Once seated and settled, you’ll be able to choose your Champagne or cocktail as well as a brew from the restaurant’s range of herbal and traditional. All that’s left to do then is to tuck into an array of sweet and savoury delights, made with love using local, sustainable produce.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week, tea is served from 14.00 to 16.30.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The Green House Hotel is a popular wedding venue. If you wish to take your experience on a Saturday please call well in advance to check availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy your tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Dorset - Bournemouth
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Afternoon Tea for Two at the Two AA Rosette Arbor Restaurant, Bournemouth£37.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 36% £66.00 £42.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 40% £103.50 £62.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £79.00 £39.50