Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairCode: PWMAT2 SP1 9 month validity London - Curzon Street 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, Mayfair
Add to Basket
Indulge in style with an opulent Champagne Afternoon Tea at The Washington Hotel in exclusive Mayfair.
A quintessentially English and unmissable luxury, afternoon tea has been a part of The Washington Hotel’s tradition since it opened way back in 1913. Whether you’re doing a spot of shopping on Bond Street or want to break up a busy day’s sightseeing, you’re sure to find an exquisite escape from the city’s hustle and bustle.
An afternoon experience with all the trimmings, you’ll enjoy an array of sweet and savoury delights. Tuck into a selection of finger sandwiches, open rolls, cakes, pastries and warm scones served with preserve and a healthy helping of Cornish clotted cream. You can wash this all down with your choice of freshly brewed teas or coffee, and a flute of chilled French Champagne.
- Afternoon tea for two at The Washington Hotel, Mayfair
- Variety of sweet and savoury delights
- Chilled flute of French Champagne each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Washington Hotel, Mayfair, you will be welcomed and shown to your table in Madison’s restaurant and bar area.
Here you will be served your afternoon tea, with a variety of sweet and savoury treats and choice of tea or coffee. As part of your experience, you will also be served a flute of chilled Champagne each.
Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available on selected days of the week, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for your tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Curzon Street
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 40% £103.50 £62.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Gotham Hotel, Manchester£70.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Savannah, LondonSave 44% £76.00 £42.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at Grovefield House Hotel£52.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Old Swan Hotel£52.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Montcalm Hotel, LondonSave 50% £75.00 £37.50
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 36% £66.00 £42.00
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Montcalm Hotel, LondonSave 44% £61.00 £34.00