Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champneys City Spa Express Manicure and Back MassageCode: PCSCE1 SP1 9 month validity 6 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champneys City Spa Express Manicure and Back Massage
Add to Basket
Treat yourself to a pampering experience with this Champneys City Spa Express Manicure and Back Massage for one. The express manicure is ideal for a quick tidy up, with moisturiser that sets off your beautifully painted nails to perfection, leaving you ready to take on the world. Lie back and relax with a personalised Swedish back massage; helping to increase blood and lymphatic flow, this 25 minute treatment promises a wonderful sense of wellbeing and relaxation.
- Champneys City Spa Express Manicure and Back Massage for one
- Choice of six city locations
- Expert massage therapist
- 25 minute express manicure with polish
- 25 minute Swedish back massage
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your pre-booked choice of Champneys City Spa location, you’ll be asked to fill in a quick questionnaire 5 minutes before your treatment begins.
You’ll start with a wonderfully relaxing Swedish back massage, before moving on to an express manicure. Each of the two treatments will be 25 minutes and will leave you feeling totally de-stressed.
- Minimum age: 14
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an over 18 at all times, including during treatments
- Certain treatments are not suitable for pregnant women; please check at the time of booking
- We do not recommend this treatment if you suffer from warts/verrucas/fungal infections, thrombosis, if you are under 3 months pregnant or are undergoing treatment for cancer
- If you have any type of medical condition be sure to mention it when you book an appointment. Certain treatments may not be advisable for you. Also, before your treatment begins let your therapist know of any medical concerns
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available Monday to Thursday, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
6 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.