Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champneys City Spa Full Body MassageCode: PCSCF1 SP1 9 month validity 6 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champneys City Spa Full Body Massage
Add to Basket
Retreat from the stresses of daily life with a Champneys City Spa Full Body Massage. With an expert massage therapist, you can lie back and enjoy a wonderful Swedish body massage. This 50 minute treatment helps to increase blood and lymphatic flow, as well as a wonderful sense of wellbeing and relaxation. All aspects can be modified to your taste; so whatever your preferences on light, music and more, you can be sure of a totally bespoke pampering experience.
- Champneys City Spa Full Body Massage for one
- Choice of six city locations
- 50 minute personalised Swedish full body massage
- Helps to increase blood and lymphatic flow
- Expert Champneys massage therapist
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your pre-booked choice of Champneys City Spa location, you’ll be asked to complete a quick questionnaire to provide medical and contact information; for this reason, please arrive 5 minutes early.
ou’ll then enjoy a wonderful personalised body massage, helping to increase blood and lymphatic flow. As well as a sense of wellbeing and relaxation, the 50 minute treatment can also help improve muscle tone and skin texture.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 14
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an over 18 at all times, including during treatments
- Certain treatments are not suitable for pregnant women; please check at the time of booking
- We do not recommend this treatment if you suffer from warts/verrucas/fungal infections, thrombosis, if you are under 3 months pregnant or are undergoing treatment for cancer
- If you have any type of medical condition be sure to mention it when you book an appointment. Certain treatments may not be advisable for you. Also, before your treatment begins let your therapist know of any medical concerns
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available Monday to Thursday, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
6 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Champneys City Spa Pick Me Up Facial and Back MassageSave 28% £80.00 £57.00
- Relaxing Pamper Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 53% £212.00 £99.00
- Champneys City Spa Head In The Clouds MassageSave 14% £35.00 £30.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving for TwoSave 50% £99.98 £49.99