Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Champneys City Spa Head In The Clouds MassageCode: PCSCH1 SP1 9 month validity 6 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Champneys City Spa Head In The Clouds Massage
Add to Basket
Take some time out from the hustle and bustle of daily life and treat yourself to a Champneys City Spa Head in The Clouds Massage. With one of Champneys’ expert therapists, you can lie back and enjoy a blissful scalp, neck and shoulder massage, leaving stress and tension far behind. All aspects of the treatment can be modified to your taste; so whatever your preferences on light levels, music, room temperature and more, you can be sure of a totally bespoke pampering experience.
- Champneys City Spa Head in the Clouds Massage for one
- Choice of six city locations
- Expert Champneys massage therapist
- 25 minute scalp, neck and shoulder massage
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your pre-booked choice of Champneys City Spa location, you’ll be welcomed and asked to complete a quick questionnaire to provide the spa with medical and contact information. Please make sure you arrive 5 minutes early to allow plenty of time.
Lie back and relax as an expert therapist treats you to a blissful 25 minute scalp, neck and shoulder massage, leaving you feeling totally de-stressed and relaxed.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 14
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an over 18 at all times, including during treatments
- Certain treatments are not suitable for pregnant women; please check at the time of booking
- We do not recommend this treatment if you suffer from warts/verrucas/fungal infections, thrombosis, if you are under 3 months pregnant or are undergoing treatment for cancer
- If you have any type of medical condition be sure to mention it when you book an appointment. Certain treatments may not be advisable for you. Also, before your treatment begins let your therapist know of any medical concerns
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available Monday to Thursday, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 30 minutes for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
6 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.