Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise and Afternoon Tea at Abode for TwoCode: PCBSCA 12 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise and Afternoon Tea at Abode for Two
Add to Basket
Discover the charm of historic Chester with this 30 minute River Sightseeing Cruise and Afternoon Tea at ABode for Two.
Take a tranquil journey along Chester’s beautiful River Dee, with engaging commentary as you go. This idyllic cruise will see you float from the picturesque waterfront on The Groves, past Georgian townhouses and riverside gardens.
Afterwards you can take your seats at the elegant ABode Chester for a quintessentially British treat. Tuck into decadent afternoon tea treats, including fresh scones, finger sandwiches and mouth-watering pastries, all whilst enjoying views over the Welsh hills.
- 30 minute Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise for two people
- Enjoy beautiful views as you drift along the River Dee
- Spot unique flora and fauna
- Listen to the history of this Roman river with an engaging commentary
- Enjoy a quintessentially British treat surrounded by a stunning backdrop of the Welsh hills
- Tuck into a traditional afternoon tea for two in the elegant settings of ABode Chester
- Indulge with sweet and savoury delights alongside your choice of teas and coffees
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your 30 minute leisure cruise will set sail from The Groves, Chester.
Cruises depart frequently throughout the day; once aboard, the friendly crew members will collect your voucher, leaving you to relax and enjoy the commentary and scenery as you drift along.
On arrival at ABode Chester, you’ll be welcomed by the staff and shown to the fifth floor. From there, you can pick your booth and enjoy the stunning backdrop of the Welsh hills as you tuck into a tasty afternoon tea.
Brimming with traditional treats including delicate savouries, finger sandwiches, tasty scones and indulgent pastries, you can pair your food with your choice of teas or coffees to perfect your quintessentially British outing.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The boat has disabled access but please discuss your needs when making your booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date.
30 minute River Cruise
The experience is available February to December. Exclusions may apply.
Daily every half-hour 30 March to 3 November 2019 – 11.00 to 17.00 (last sailing 16.00 from 27 October)
Daily on the hour 4 November to 22 December 2019 (plus Boxing Day + New Years Day) – 11.00 to 16.00
Daily every hour 15 February to 29 March – 11.00 to 16.00
Daily every half-hour 30 March to 1 November – 11.00 to 17.00 (last sailing 16.00 from 24 October)
Daily on the hour 2 November – 20 December (plus Boxing Day + New Years Day)
The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year.
We recommend you book four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 45 minute for the cruise (includes waiting time - you are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes before your booked time) plus 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy your afternoon tea with additional time to travel between the two venues.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- North West (2)
- Cheshire - Chester
- Cheshire - Chester
- Chester City River Sightseeing Cruise and Finest Sicilian Wine Tasting at Veeno for Two£85.00
- Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon£60.00
- Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 48% £152.00 £78.00
- One Night Break for Two at the Chester Abbots Well Hotel£99.00