Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Chocolate Delight Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSD2 SP1 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Chocolate Delight Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Get creative to satisfy your sweet tooth with a Chocolate Delight masterclass for two at the Ann's School of Cookery.
Set up by past Masterchef contestant Ann's Smart School has gone from strength to strength since it first opened. It doesn’t matter what your skill level: there’s something for everyone to learn, as you’ll get insider tips and tricks of the trade while you work.
From prep to service, you’ll be creating chocolate fondants with toasted coconut and ice cream, chocolate souffle with a dusting of raspberry and green tea sugar, rum truffles, and lime and chocolate cheesecake with a whisky biscuit crumb. Expect tuition that’s friendly, professional and down to earth, and finished dishes that taste as sublime as they look. You’ll be sent the recipes after your class, meaning that you can continue to recreate the magic at home.
- Chocolate Delight for two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- 2 hour workshop, taught by a professional chef
- Learn how to make chocolate fondant, souffle, cheesecake and truffles
- Recipes sent to you after the class
- Choice of two venues
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival you and the others in your group will be greeted by your professional chef, who’ll be guiding you through your skills masterclass. Learn insider tips and tricks as you create a range of chocolate delights, from prep to service.
Leave with your taste buds satisfied and your knowledge topped up! You’ll receive an email of the recipes within 24 hours, making it easy to recreate the magic in your own kitchen.
All menus are samples and will be as advertised on the timetable for the day chosen. All classes will be a mix of demonstrations as well as participating in small groups with a chef to ensure maximum knowledge is gained.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers cannot be extended.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.