Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Cigar and Whisky Masterclass for Two at Hotel Xenia, Autograph CollectionCode: PHXCW2 9 month validity London - Kensington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Cigar and Whisky Masterclass for Two at Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection
Add to Basket
Perfect your smoking techniques and learn the secrets of a fabled spirit in the elegant Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection with a Cigar and Whisky Masterclass for Two.
Take your seats in the charming heated Herb Garden for a class with the Cigar Experts at The Living Wall Bar, before discovering how to pair your cigar perfectly with a specially selected whisky.
Enjoy a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.2 each paired with a dram of whisky and soaked up with hand-made canapés from Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection’s award-winning restaurant.
- Enjoy a Cigar and Whisky Masterclass for Two in the charming Herb Garden at Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection in Kensington
- Sample cigars, learn about their origins and more from The Cigar Experts at The Living Wall Bar
- Learn about the history of cigar smoking
- Discover the perfect whisky and cigar pairing
- Enjoy a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.2 each paired with a dram of whisky
- Tuck into delicious Italian canapés from Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection’s award-winning restaurant, Evoluzione
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection you’ll be shown through to the charming heated Herb Garden, where your pre-booked Cigar and Whisky Masterclass will take place.
With the experts from The Living Wall Bar, you’ll be sampling cigars, learning about their origins, how to cut the stick and the history of cigar smoking.
With your newfound knowledge, you can enjoy a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.2 cigar each, paired with a dram of delicious whisky. To top things off, you can enjoy Italian hand-made canapés from Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection’s award-winning restaurant, Evoluzione throughout.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Sunday and Monday 17.00 to 21.00 and must be pre-booked. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow upto 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Kensington
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Cocktail Masterclass and Canapés for Two at Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection£140.00
- Two Night Edinburgh City Break with Dinner and History of Whisky Tour for Two£342.00
- One Day Whisky School and Lunch with The Whisky Lounge£150.00
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00