Experience the glittering heart of London’s West End in style with this Classic One Night Theatre Break, with two top-priced seats to a West End show and an overnight stay in a 3* hotel.
You and a lucky friend or partner can take your pick from a selection of fantastic West End shows, and then receive top-priced tickets to the play or musical of your choice. You’ll receive the best seats available on the night, either in the stalls or the dress circle, with fantastic views of stage.
After the show, you can head back to your nearby hotel for a peaceful night’s sleep. In the morning, you can tuck into a hearty breakfast to set you up for whatever’s on the cards for the day ahead.
- Two top-price tickets from a selection of shows
- Overnight stay in a 3* London Hotel
- Breakfast the following morning
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your hotel you will check in around 14.00, and then you are free to explore the sights of London or do a bit of shopping before your evening show. London's West End is the best place in the country to see a musical. This experience means you can relax and enjoy the show without worrying about train times or how you are going to get home.
The Classic One Night Theatre Break will include two top-priced tickets of your choice from a selection of West End shows, as well as an overnight stay with breakfast in a 3* nearby hotel. So relax and enjoy your trip to the theatre.
- Minimum age: 18
- The theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience
- Allocated seats will be the top priced available at the time of booking. These are normally located in the Stalls, Dress Circle or Royal Circle areas, depending on the show and availability for your chosen night
- The experience content and restrictions may vary according to location
This is experience takes place Monday to Friday on selected evenings. This experience may not be available to book during the school holidays, Public or bank holidays. Please check with Supplier at time of booking for availability. The current availability is as follows:
Everybody's Talking About Jamie
School of Rock
The Woman in Black
Witness for the Prosecution
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The theatre break is for one night. Check in time is generally 14.00 on the day of arrival and check out by 11.00 the next morning.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.