Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Combined Rally and Supercar Day at EverymanCode: PRASCA 9 month validity Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Combined Rally and Supercar Day at Everyman
Add to Basket
Enjoy the ultimate adrenaline-pumping experience with this Combined Rally and Supercar Day at Everyman. First up are the supercars, and you’ll be able to get behind the wheel of not one but two. Following a briefing and demonstration drive alongside your ARDS qualified instructor, you’ll take to the track for six miles of driving in each car. You’ll be spoilt for choice with the likes of an Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche or Nissan GTR available.
From the elegance of the supercars you’ll switch over to the power of the rally cars as you get behind the wheel of three more spectacular vehicles. Learn how to handle the likes of a Mitsubishi Evolution and Subaru WRX on the purpose-built tarmac stage before heading out onto the mixed material in a front-wheeled rally car. Put your foot down and discover the best of both driving worlds, taking home a certificate to remember your day.
- Welcome, introduction and briefing from your ARDS racing instructor
- Three mile demonstration drive alongside your instructor
- Six mile drive in the first of your chosen supercars
- Six mile drive in your second supercar
- Take a fully prepared two-wheel drive rally car out on the purpose-built tarmac stage
- Take a fully prepared four-wheel drive rally car out on the purpose built-tarmac stage
- Drive a front-wheel rally car out on the mixed material stage
- Individual driving certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the centre in Leicestershire, you’ll normally be asked to sign an indemnity form. You’ll then receive a short briefing on safety procedures and driving techniques before you’re taken onto the purpose-built track for a passenger ride to give you a feel for the circuit, with your instructor behind the wheel of a high-performance car.
Then it’s onto the main event as you choose your two supercars to drive for six miles each. You’ll pick from an incredible selection including an Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Nissan GTR and Audi R8,
After your second and final supercar drive, it’s onto the rally section of the day. You will receive a briefing on rally driving techniques which will enable you to get the most out of the Mitsubishi Evolution and the Subaru WRX Rally car that you will drive on the purpose-built tarmac stage. You will also have the opportunity to put a front-wheel rally car through its paces on loose gravel. At the end of your final drive, you’ll receive a debriefing session, assessment from your instructor and presentation of certificates to take away with you.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft 2in
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 17 stone
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch. Viewing areas vary at each venue. Please call the booking number for more information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected weekdays and Saturdays throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 6 hours for the whole experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.