Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Complete Mindfulness Experience: Full Day Retreat with Lunch, Online Sessions and JournalCode: PSYNMJ SP2 12 month validity 11 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Complete Mindfulness Experience: Full Day Retreat with Lunch, Online Sessions and Journal
Add to Basket
There’s no better time than the present to take some time out escaping to a safe sanctuary and that’s where Synergy experiences come in. Get ready to reconnect with yourself with this full mindfulness experience, including a retreat with lunch for one at a choice of 11 locations.
Begin your wellness journey with exclusive access to online sessions, offering a gentle introduction to mindfulness. Your experience also includes a full day retreat where experienced hosts will guide you through everything from yoga flow, sound healing and guided meditation to affirmation art, walking therapy and more.
During the retreat, you’ll be provided with a delicious lunch, as well as snacks and tea throughout the day. At the end of the retreat, you’ll be given a journal to take home to continue your wellness journey.
- Full mindfulness experience for one
- Access to five 2 hour sessions
- Mindfulness day retreat for one person
- Choice of 12 different locations
- Guided meditations, flow yoga, affirmation art, walking therapy and more
- Delicious lunch provided during the retreat
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Free journal to take away at the end of the retreat
- Delicious lunch with snacks and drinks provided
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Your wellness journey will begin online with access to five 2 hour sessions, offering a gentle introduction to mindfulness before a full day’s retreat.
On arrival at Synergy, you will be warmly welcomed by the staff ready for a day of relaxation. You’ll be taken through a whole host of mindful activities from yoga flow to sound healing to affirmation art. Whilst on the retreat, you’ll also be provided with a delicious lunch and snacks throughout the day. At the end of the retreat, you’ll be given a free journal to take away to continue your wellness journey.
- Minimum age: 18
- Men and women welcome
- Not suitable during pregnancy or for those with nut allergies
- Two weeks prior to the retreat you will be sent a questionnaire to enable Synergy to get to know their guests, if a guest has a disability, injuries or limitations the day will be adapted accordingly
- The venue has disability access, but the walk activity may not suitable. (All activities are optional, if a guest is unable to attend the walk they will be provided with an alternative activity)
- The retreat is designed to help you disconnect. Mobile phones are not permitted during the retreat, in case of an emergency guests will be given a number where they can be contacted
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months and cannot be extended. Please book and use your experience before the expiry date shown.
The experience is available on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. Earliest start time 09.30, latest 11.30. You are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time to register. Late arrival may mean that the booking is lost.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 5 hours 45 minutes for the full experience (including registration).
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
11 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Camden
- London - Bermondsey
- South East (6)
- Hampshire - Winchester
- Kent - Sevenoaks
- Berkshire - Reading
- Hampshire - Winchester
- Surrey - Guildford
- Isle of Wight - Ryde
- East of England (1)
- Essex - Harlow
- North West (1)
- Cheshire - Warrington
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- East Riding of Yorkshire - Brough