Immerse yourselves in some realistic Crime Scene Investigation on a half day hosted by forensic experts, and get to grips with the forensic basics of the ‘crime of the day’ as you work through the evidence to catch the criminal.
The experts include CSIs, forensic scientists, crash investigators, senior investigating officers and major crime detectives, so you’ll be surrounded by the best from the start as you don your forensic suits. Whether it’s murder, kidnap, or arson, it’ll be an authentic scene that you’ll be delving into as you develop and lift fingerprints, cast and lift footwear marks electronically, analyse blood spatter, identify and match hair and fibres, interview witnesses/suspects and compile some e-fits too.
You’ll use real techniques throughout to examine evidence. Whether you catch your villain or not, you’re both sure of an intriguing day that’ll give you an amazing insight into the world of CSI.
- Experience the world of CSI on a session hosted by crime investigation experts
- Delve into an authentic crime scene and use newfound skills to catch the criminal(s) responsible
- Learn how to lift fingerprints, analyse blood spatter, interview witnesses and more
- Get hands-on with professional CSI equipment and techniques
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Think Forensic centre in Yorkshire, you’ll both check in at reception before meeting your CSI team for the day and taking part in a briefing about your session.
You’ll be kitted out with forensics gear, introduced to the crime scene and then taken through each skill you’ll need to solve the crime. By the end of the session you’ll have received an exceptional insight into the CSI world, and with any luck you’ll have solved the crime too!
- Minimum age: 16
- Participants will be required to move around however there is no requirement as to physical fitness
- Access is available to all areas of the crime scenes however there are 3 steps to the rest room areas
- Spectators are not permitted due to the size of the venue and crime scenes
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Events run on a Saturday with two sessions per day. Participants can book either morning or afternoon slots. The morning is 10.00 to 13.00 and afternoon is 14.00 to 17.00. Doors open 15 minutes before the start time.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.