Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery Tour with Whisky and Chocolate Tasting for TwoCode: PDAWC2 12 month validity Scotland - Aberfeldy 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery Tour with Whisky and Chocolate Tasting for Two
Add to Basket
Get an award-winning insight into the world of whisky with some added sweetness, with a Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery Tour with Whisky and Chocolate Tasting for Two.
You’ll embark on a full tour of the distillery and warehouse, all while learning about what makes Dewar’s Scotch so special. Gain a unique insight into the lives of the founders, before taking your seats for a tasting session with a difference.
Sample three Scotch whiskies, including Dewar’s deluxe 18-year-old blend, accompanied by single origin dark chocolates from across the globe. Voted Scotland’s Best Visitor Attraction in 2018, this is a must-visit for whisky enthusiasts.
- Fascinating guided tour of Dewar’s distillery and warehouse
- Guided tasting of three Scotch whiskies, including a deluxe 18-year-old blend
- Three accompanying single origin dark chocolates
- Entry to the heritage centre and museum
- Voted Scotland’s Best Visitor Attraction 2018
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Your tour will begin at 10.00, so make sure you arrive in ample time. You’ll begin with a full tour of the distillery, learning how they make the beautifully balanced single malt at the heart of Dewar’s Scotch. Your expert guide will then show you to the warehouse, where you’ll learn more about the 'angels’ share' and Dewar’s commitment to quality.
Having gained a unique insight into the whisky world, you’ll then take your suits to sample some of the fruits of its labour. Enjoy tasting and comparing three Scotch whiskies, including Dewar’s deluxe 18-year-old blend, accompanied by three single origin dark chocolates. Your guide will give you tips on enjoying the pairing at its finest.
Your experience includes entry to the heritage centre, where you can take a deeper look into Dewar’s and learn more about its founders.
- Minimum age: 18 (children, accompanied by a responsible adult, are welcome at Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery at an additional cost - please discuss when making your booking. Alcohol and chocolate will not be served to under-18s)
- A ‘challenge 25’ policy is operated, so if you look under 25, they may ask to see a valid form of ID
- The experience is suitable for drivers, as your Cask Tasting and your additional tasting can both be taken away to be enjoyed at home
- Dewar's are committed to being an accessible visitor attraction. A portion of the production section of the tour, however, is not wheel-chair accessible
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours are available seven days a week April to October and Monday to Saturday November to March. Exclusions may apply .
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the tasting and tour with additional time to enjoy the heritage centre.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.