Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Dodge Charger American Muscle Car BlastCode: PBMGLB SP1 9 month validity 16 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Dodge Charger American Muscle Car Blast
Add to Basket
Some cars are iconic –the time-travelling DeLorean, the superspy’s Aston Martin, and the Dodge Charger straight from the American South. You can get behind the wheel of this famous Dodge with this Dodge Charger American Muscle Car Blast and hear the throaty roar of the ride as you take it round the track for three exciting miles.
While your car boot won’t be filled with illegal moonshine, you can still pretend you’re racing from the bad guys as you rev and race your 1969 Dodge Charger. The doors won’t be welded shut so you’ll be able to get into the driver’s seat as normal, and there’s no insurance on earth that’ll cover you for jumping across ravines, but with a 6-litre engine powering you around the course you’ll still be turning heads for all the right reasons.
An expert instructor will be by your side throughout, so you’re guaranteed to get the most out of this unforgettable motoring experience.
- Safety briefing and tuition
- Three miles’ driving of a red 1969 Dodge Charger with a confederate flag on the roof
- An expert instructor to guide you through getting the most out of your muscle car
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue for your pre-booked experience you’ll sign in before taking part in a short introductory briefing on driving techniques and safety.
After that, it’s on to the main event – three exhilarating miles’ driving in your chosen muscle car. Whichever one you pick, it’s sure to be the drive of your life and a high-speed passenger ride at the end of the experience will show you what these cars are capable of.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in (5ft at Prestwold)
- Maximum height: 6ft 9in (6ft 4in at Prestwold)
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
Please note: dates at Tockwith in Yorkshire are limited.
If you wish to attend Gainsborough on a weekend a £25 upgrade fee is payable at the time of booking. If you wish to book at Dunsfold a £35 upgrade fee is payable at the time of booking.
We recommend you book 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 to 3 hours for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
16 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (3)
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- Wiltshire - Castle Combe
- Dorset - Wareham
- South East (3)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- East of England (2)
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- Norfolk - Norwich
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Monmouthshire
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - York
- East Midlands (4)
- Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre
- Lincolnshire - Blyton Park Driving Centre
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- West Midlands (1)
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth