Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Double Rally Experience
Add to Basket
Turn your hand to a spot of rally driving and channel your motor enthusiasm into an unforgettable day out with this Double Rally Thrill experience.
The perfect introduction to rally driving, you’ll try out two different cars across a specially-made mixed-material course. With an expert instructor by your side as you take the wheel, in no time at all you’ll have learned some brand new driving techniques like skid and brake control and under- and over-steer tricks and tips.
With two rally driving sessions for you to enjoy you’ll be able to learn everything new on the first and then let rip on the second, discovering your inner Sebastien Loeb as you slide, drift and rev your way to the finish line. You’ll receive a driving certificate as a keepsake of your high-octane day – get a good score and you might even want to frame it!
- Introduction and briefing on circuit driving techniques
- Two hands-on driving sessions in a rally car
- Presentation of driving certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 7 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival to your pre-booked rally experience, you will be welcomed and given a full briefing from your qualified, experienced instructor. Then you’ll be behind the wheel getting to grips with rally techniques including skid control and oversteer. Your first session will usually feature a 4-wheel drive rally car, while the second session will usually involve a front or rear wheel performance rally car, allowing you a more varied driving experience.
Once you’ve finished tearing up the mixed material circuit, you’ll be rewarded with an individual driving certificate to remember your thrilling day’s driving. The perfect experience for fans of the sport, or indeed anyone looking to pick up some new driving skills.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft 2in
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in
- Maximum weight: 19 stone
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch. Viewing areas vary at each venue. Please call the booking number for more information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid for seven months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected weekdays. A £20 upgrade fee for a weekend date is available and can be paid directly to the supplier.
We recommend you book 8 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience depending on the numbers on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.