Put two of your favourite supercars through their high-performance paces at one of nine top UK racetracks used by the racing professionals with this Double Supercar Blast at a Top UK Race Track.
There are eight fantastic supercars on offer here: choose two from a sleek and stunning Ferrari, jaw-dropping Lamborghini, British and beautiful Aston Martin, powerful Audi R8, classic and iconic Porsche, and prepare to have two of the greatest drives of your life. Each one’s been fine-tuned for performance and guaranteed to make your hair stand on end as your rip your way around every corner and bend, so all you need to decide is which two you’d like to try out most.
Take the driver’s seat in your first choice of car and enjoy a thrilling drive of up to 3 miles, before swapping to your second choice for some supercar compare and contrast and to make an amazing driving day even more unforgettable.
- Drive two amazing supercars for up to 3 miles each
- Choose from eight amazing supercars by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Audi, Ariel Atom, Nissan, Porsche and BMW
- Full safety briefing
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the venue, you will be greeted by your professional instructor before being given a briefing on driving techniques and safety.
Then it’s time for you to experience the thrill of driving your two chosen supercars as you head onto the track for a thrilling drive of three miles in each car, and at the end of the day you’ll receive a commemorative driving certificate as a memento of your day.
Choose from the following cars:
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 4ft 10in
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 22 Stone
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- Disabled access is available - please call the venue for more information when making a booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid until the printed expiry date. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers cannot be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This experience is available on selected dates from March to November.
Please note: Oulton Park has no availability until November 2019
Please note there will be a £30 fee to book at Castle Combe with Supercar Drive Days.
We recommend you book at least 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 45 minutes for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.