See London’s riverside at its most beautiful with this Evening Thames Cruise for Two with Bubbly and Canapes. You and a friend will be welcomed aboard a fabulous sightseeing river cruise boat for a 2 hour journey along the River Thames, passing several of the capital’s most iconic landmarks including the London Eye, Big Ben and the Shard.
Sit back and relax with a glass of sparkling wine in one hand and delicious canapés in the other as you enjoy a selection of relaxing pop music from a live performer onboard. Why not take a stroll up to the top deck and take in the panoramic views of the capital’s riverside sights as they light up the night sky. You’re sure to take away some fantastic memories from this stunning cruise – the perfect experience for any occasion, whether it’s a celebration or just an after-work treat.
- 2 hour evening cruise on the Thames for two
- A glass of bubbly each and tasty canapés to tuck into
- Take in London’s most famous landmarks from the covered and heated lower deck or the open air upper deck
- Live music from an on board singer, spanning genres including pop, rock, swing and funk
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Tower Pier in London, you’ll be greeted by the crew as you board the river cruise boat for a two hour boat ride along the River Thames. You’ll enjoy a glass of sparkling wine each and a selection of tasty canapés during your journey which takes you past several famous landmarks including the historic Big Ben, and the spectacular London Eye.
Relax to the sounds of music from a live performer onboard as you watch London’s stunning backdrop light up around you. Be sure to head up to the top deck and enjoy wonderful views of the bustling city during your cruise, and don’t forget your camera as there will be plenty of sights you’ll want to capture in this unforgettable experience for two.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Please note that under 18's will not be served alcohol
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
You can use your voucher from Wednesday to Sunday. Exclusions may apply. You must pre-book and take your experience before the voucher expiry date. Please note that summer dates may have limited availability due to demand.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Cruises leave at 18.30 (boarding at 18.15 prompt) from Tower Pier. The boat returns to Tower Pier by 20.30.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes in total, the cruise lasts 2 hours.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.