Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Extended Microlight Flight
Add to Basket
If you have always wanted to give flying a try then there is no better way to get started than with a qualified instructor in a fabulous Microlight aircraft. Microlighting is a type of flying that has progressed a great deal over the past 20 years and has now emerged as one of the safest and most economical ways to fly. Impressively light and simple to fly, you can sit back and enjoy the ride.
Take in the panoramic scenery of your chosen location and after your instructor has run through a few demonstrations, perhaps you can give the flying a go yourself? Many clubs now use fixed wing Microlights that offer the comfort of a regular training aircraft, whilst others still use aircrafts with the flexible wing, open cockpit style, adding that classic touch to your aerial experience. Whichever you end up in, you are sure to feel the delight of this remarkable aircraft.
- Welcome and safety briefing
- Approximately 60 minute flight
- The opportunity to take the controls
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
The lesson starts with an in depth briefing on all aspects of Microlight flying from your instructor. You will get to grips with the plane and talk through its main features. The basic principles of flight will be explained and you’ll discuss any safety information.
You will then take to the air for this extraordinary experience. So relax and take in the sights of your chosen location, whilst your instructor demonstrates a few turns and if you’re feeling brave enough - give it a go yourself for a more ‘hands-on’ experience. This will depend on the location you choose and the weather conditions of the day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 14 (under 17s need written parental consent)
- Maximum weight: 14 stone (16 stone 7lbs at East Lothian)
- Age and weight restrictions may vary by location, please check with your chosen venue at the time of booking
- You must not suffer from Epilepsy, Fits or Blackouts. If you have any concerns then please discuss these with the supplier at the time of booking
- Spectators are usually welcome, free of charge, but will not be able to accompany you in the Microlight
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Most centres fly throughout the year, both midweek and weekends.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available . All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for this experience. Your actual flight will last for approximately 1 hour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.