Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Chelsea Football Club Stadium Tour
Add to Basket
Witness the magic of The Blues come to life in a whole new way. Brand new for this year, Chelsea FC have launched their fantastic interactive, self-guided stadium tour, and you can experience it all together with this Family Chelsea Football Club Stadium Tour.
Equipped with a digital guide each, you’ll have access to a huge collection of content, from videos and quizzes, telling the story of the club from 1905 to today. Explore areas normally reserved for players and officials, including the dressing room, players’ tunnel and the dugouts. You’ll have access to the museum, showcasing the full trophy cabinet, and you’ll even get a special Chelsea FC gift to take home as a memento of your day.
- Family Tour of Stamford Bridge for four people
- Access to the museum
- Individual digital guide each with historical films, stunning videos and quiz content – available in 12 languages
- Behind-the-scenes access to the dressing rooms, the Player’s Tunnel, Pitchside and Shed Upper Seats
- Chelsea FC gift to take home
- Flexible timings and capacity
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
At the beginning of your Chelsea FC stadium tour, you’ll each receive a state-of-the-art digital guide to ensure you get the most out of your experience.
Learn all about the club’s illustrious history as you explore behind the scenes of Stamford Bridge, including the Chelsea Museum, where you’ll embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes, emotions, and sights and sounds that have contributed to one of football’s most fascinating teams. You’ll each receive a special Chelsea FC gift to take home as a memento of your day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Your voucher is valid for two adults and two children
- Adults are deemed to be over 16 (at least one adult must be over 18)
- Children are deemed to be 5 to 15
- Under 5s are welcomed free of charge with the voucher holder
- Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness, as there is some walking and climbing steps during the experience
- Disabled visitors can be catered for. Please notify us at the time of booking to make arrangements
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Guided tours of Stamford Bridge depart every hour from 10.00 to 17.00 Monday to Saturday and until 16.00 on a Sunday.
The last tour will be 15.00. The museum opens at 09.30 every day and closes 1 hour 30 minutes after the last tour departs.
Tours do not operate on Chelsea FC Home match days.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
The tour itself will last approximately 1 hour, time spent in the museum is at your leisure and you can visit either before or after the tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Fulham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.