Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Family Triumph Motorcycle Factory TourCode: PTMFEF 9 month validity Leicestershire - Hinckley 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Triumph Motorcycle Factory Tour
Add to Basket
Venture through the factory security doors at Triumph’s world-famous Hinckley headquarters with this fully guided Family Triumph Motorcycle Factory Tour, exclusive to FiveStarDays.com.
Discover where the world-renowned Triumph motorcycles are created with this highly informative and enjoyable behind-the-scenes factory tour that will take you all the way from concept to manufacturing and final assembly, all while your expert guide regales you with little-known facts about this historic motorcycle manufacturer. You’ll also have access to the unique and immersive Factory Visitor Experience, where you’ll get up close to some of the most iconic Triumphs of all time as well as a priceless collection of motorcycle memorabilia. A must for any motorheads.
- Family Triumph Motorcycle Factory Tour, exclusive to FiveStarDays.com
- Entry for two adults and two children
- Go behind the scenes at Triumph’s world-famous Leicestershire headquarters during a unique guided factory tour
- See each stage of the Triumph motorcycle build process
- Take your time to browse the regularly-updated exhibition of priceless motorcycle memorabilia and iconic Triumph motorcycles that date from 1902 to present day
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Triumph Visitor Experience, you’ll be warmly welcomed before beginning with a guided tour of Triumph’s main factory. Discover behind the scenes as you see the lifecycle of a Triumph motorcycle being created, all while your expert guide lets you in on little-known facts.
Following your tour, you’ll be able to access the immersive Factory Visitor Experience. It’s here that you’ll get up close to some of the most iconic Triumphs of all time, and enjoy a priceless collection of motorcycle memorabilia. After your tour, you can sit back and relax in the 1902 Café, where there’s a range of hot drinks and delicious cakes on offer.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Your voucher is valid for two adults (over 18) and two children (aged 10 and over)
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times, as you will be visiting a genuine manufacturing facility and safety is our priority
- If you use a hearing aid, please note that a single ear radio headset is used on the tour
- Unfortunately, taking pictures is not permitted on the Factory Tour but is allowed everywhere else within the Visitor Experience
- The Factory Tour is fully accessible to wheelchair users
- You will be part of a guided group tour alongside other guests
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Factory tours are available at selected times, from Wednesday to Sunday, all year round. Exclusions include bank holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The Factory tour will take approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, although you can spend as long as you like delving into Triumph’s legendary history at the adjoining Visitor Experience exhibition, having a relaxing break in the 1902 Café, or treating yourself with the exclusive collection of merchandise in the Factory Visitor Experience store.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.