Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Q: How do I book my experience?
All the information you’ll need to book and take your experience, including contact details for the experience provider/s, can be found online when you activate your voucher. This can be done via My Voucher.
Q: Can I exchange my voucher?
Absolutely, right up until one day before your expiry date. To process the exchange simply enter your voucher serial number and pin number into the following link https://www.fivestardays.com/MyVoucher
Remember your current expiry date will carry over onto the new voucher you exchange for. If you require an extension on your voucher this can also be done in the 'My Voucher' section of the website
If you exchange onto something that is of less value, simply use your original voucher and follow the same process as above, and it will allow you to use the remaining balance to process a second exchange.
*Vouchers purchased corporately or obtained through a competition win cannot be exchanged. Event tickets and Ritz vouchers are also exempt from exchanging.
Q: Can I extend my voucher?
Majority of our vouchers are extendable, providing the experience is still on sale at the same price and you are within 3 months of the expiry date.
Please visit My Voucher to extend online. You can extend your voucher from up to 3 months before your voucher is due to expire and up to 3 months after it has expired. When extending, your current voucher will be cancelled and a brand new one will be issued to you holding the extension.
We are aware that a small number of customers are unable to extend online:
- Your voucher must be in a live status to extend! If there is any booking attached to the voucher you must reach out to our suppliers to cancel this booking and have them release the voucher, which should then enable you to extend.
- If your voucher says ‘it cannot be extended’ this is likely to be because we no longer have the experience available, in this instance you can exchange your voucher onto a product that can be extended. It should offer you the chance to "exchange" online but if it doesnt please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help - email@example.com.
Q: Can I have a refund?
We are happy to refund your experience voucher within 30 days of the original purchase, providing your experience has not yet been booked/exchanged/extended (if you have not purchased an event ticket). To request a refund please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What does the experience pack look like?
The voucher and accompanying information are presented inside a smart wallet and can be pre-printed with your personal message.
All gift packs are sent under plain cover. The pack is designed to fit through a standard letter box. Please note that some experiences do not include a gift pack (this will be clearly stated on the product page).
Q: How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Our delivery timescales are as follows:
- E-voucher: To your inbox within an hour of purchase (please check spam and junk folders)
- First Class/Recorded Delivery: 3-5 working days, orders are sent via Royal Mail (we do ask to allow up to 10 days for delivery before we are able to reissue to avoid any duplicates)
- Next Day Delivery: Orders placed by 2pm will be delivered the next working day. Orders are sent either via DPD or Royal Mail, you will receive tracking information from DPD/RM when your parcel is out for delivery. Please allow up to 8pm for delivery.
All delivery estimates are based on UK orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday, orders after 2pm will be dispatched the following business day.
If you need to present your order urgently, you can print a temporary gift certificate which you can give to your recipient whilst you wait for the voucher to be delivered.
Q: If I need an instant gift can I get one?
Majority of our experieces are available as intant E-voucher delivery. If you select this delivery option it gets sent to your inbox within an hour of placing the order.
If you have chosen a postal delivery but need something to gift on to the recipient before that arrives, you can print a temporary gift certificate which you can then give to the recipient whilst you wait for the pack to be delivered. Kindly note that this temporary certificate is not a voucher and cannot be redeemed for an experience.
Some of our experiences are now available by e-voucher. Orders for an e-voucher can only be placed online by you as the confirmation will be subject to your bank security clearance. Once your order has been confirmed you will receive your e-voucher by email.
Q: My order hasn’t arrived. What shall I do?
- If you ordered an E-voucher, be sure to check your Spam and Junk folder in case it has been diverted there.
- If you ordered via a trackable service, you should have been emailed a tracking number where you can track the delivery via either Royal Mail or DPD.
- For standard delivery orders, if it has been more than 10 working days and your order has not arrived, please do reach out to us with all the details of your order, confirming the delivery address it was supposed to go to, and we can look into this further for you.
- If you are worried your order wont arrive in time, please feel free to print our temporary gift certificate here to pass onto the recipient whilst awaiting the actual voucher.
You can reach out to our friendly team via email@example.com and we can help! Please provide as much information as possible to help us locate your order.
Q: How long will I have to use my voucher?
Most of our vouchers are valid for up to 12 months and you must book and take your experience before the expiry date. The expiry date will be printed and shown on your physical voucher. Some promotional products and other vouchers may have longer or shorter validity periods, but this will be clearly stated on our website prior to purchase.
Q: Can I combine the values of two or more vouchers?
If your voucher holds a face value to it, then yes, you can merge them together to use as one balance. If your voucher was donated, a competition win, a tangible item, corporately purchased or does not hold a face value we are unable to use it with another voucher to create a bigger balance.
Our online system cannot currently merge vouchers together, so our friendly team will need to process the merge/exchange for you. Drop us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I’ve lost my voucher. Can I have a replacement?
Our vouchers are valuable documents that if lost usually cannot be replaced. However if it hasn't been used or redeemed, if we are able to locate it within the system via the purchasers details then we can look to see if we are able to cancel and replace it. If we are, we just require the postage to be paid.
If you have lost your voucher, please reach out to us with the following information and our friendly team can help:
- Order reference number
- Purchasers email, full name and billing address used
- Activation email address (if activated)
- Specify what the experience is for
Q: It says to "Activate my voucher" - how do I do this?
Simply visit the My Voucher section of our website. It will ask for a little information and you will then be provided with the full information regarding your experience, including the full booking instructions and what you need to do to redeem your voucher.
Most of our experiences are booked directly with the suppliers who fulfil your experience, however certain vouchers may have extra steps required - but it will all be clearly stated for you within the booking instructions provided at the point of "activation".
Activating your voucher via the above simply provides you with further information regarding your experience, it does not change the status of your voucher.
Q: What happens if my booked experience is cancelled?
If your experience is cancelled by the experience provider, they will arrange to re-book you at a mutually convenient time. We strongly recommend telephoning the experience provider before you travel, to make sure that your booking will go ahead. We cannot be held liable for any costs incurred in the event of a booking being cancelled.
Once you’ve made a booking with one of our experience providers you’re bound by their terms and conditions, so please make sure that you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice).
Q: How can I give feedback on my experience?
We love to hear how our customers get on so please take a moment to let us know how your experience went. Hopefully you had a great time! You can leave your review on our website, which will be checked for moderation and approval before being posted live on our site.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your experience, you should bring it to the attention of the supplier on the day so that they have the opportunity to resolve it immediately. In our experience, most queries or concerns can be quickly resolved by the supplier. However if you are still unhappy please write to us explaining the circumstances, along with details of who you spoke to on the day, and we will undertake to investigate it further for you - email@example.com.