Taste life in the fast lane as you drive one of the most desirable cars in the world with this Ferrari Thrill experience. You’ll get behind the wheel of a stunning Ferrari for an adrenaline-pumping series of laps around a purpose-built track at one of several locations across the UK.
Hold on tight to the steering wheel as your qualified driving instructor guides you down straights and through corners with expert tips on handling so you can get the most out of this glorious car. Ferrari’s success on the track has long been the inspiration for a succession of sleek road cars, and although you won’t be racing you can expect racing-inspired performance from your magnificent model.
To make your experience even more special, why not choose a Real Race Track and follow in the footsteps of the world's most famous racing drivers on these iconic tracks, venues for championship racing . All Real Race Tracks are marked with a * in the locations list.
- Welcome, introduction and briefing on circuit driving and techniques
- Expert tuition by a qualified driving instructor
- 3 to 6 laps driving a Ferrari (depending on location)
- Debriefing session or presentation of driving certificate (depending on location)
- Choice of location
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen centre at the allotted time, you’ll be greeted by a qualified driving instructor who will give you a full introduction and briefing.
It’s then onto the main event as you get behind the wheel to sample the awesome power of a beautiful Ferrari. Slip into the hot seat and listen to the engine sing as you prepare for the drive of your life. Once out on track you will put the Ferrari through its paces for 3 to 6 (depending on location) exhilarating laps.
This experience will conclude with a debriefing session and / or certificate presentation (depending on location).
Kindly note that some venues offer a demonstration lap with an instructor in a track-prepared sports or saloon car prior to your drive in the Ferrari.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
- Minimum age: 17
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in (6ft 6in at Anglesey, Three Sisters, Tockwith, Seighford, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington)
- Maximum weight: 16 stone (18 stone at Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington and 18 stone 7lb at Anglesey, Three Sisters, Tockwith and Seighford, 19 stone at Teesside)
- A full manual driving license must be held. Participants will be required to present their original license on the day (photocopies will not be accepted)
- All participants must be in reasonable health, if you are in doubt then please seek advice from your GP
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
Please note - Lydden Hill and Dunsfold Aerodrome have limited availability, so we recommend booking early.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 30 minutes to 2 hours for the whole experience depending on location and numbers on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.