Previous Page Breadcrumbs
First Class Steam Train Experience for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail CoCode: PSDBFC 9 month validity 6 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
First Class Steam Train Experience for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail Co
Add to Basket
Journey back in time with a First Class Steam Train Experience for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail Co. You and a lucky guest will be able to take in stunning views of the English countryside from your seats in a six-person compartment or a 1960’s open carriage. The train’s waiting staff will be at your service throughout the journey, should you wish to purchase food and drink from the on-board selection, or if you’d prefer, you can bring your own food and drink. On arrival at your chosen destination, you’ll have plenty of time to head out and explore, before relaxing and enjoying the return journey.
You’ll have everything you need for a truly unforgettable day out – spectacular scenery, impeccable on-board service and stylish travel. From magnificent Cathedral cities to delightful coastal towns, there’s a vast array of trips for the two of you to choose from, all focused on giving you the best day possible.
- First Class Steam Train Experience for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail Co.
- Choice of 33 destinations throughout the UK
- Seats in six-person compartments or 1960’s open carriages at tables for four
- Fantastic customer service
- Champagne and orange juice upon boarding, complimentary tea, coffee and baked treats
- Option to purchase food and drink on board or bring your own
- Return journey from your chosen station
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Once you’ve boarded at your chosen station, you can sit back, relax and enjoy stunning views of the English countryside rolling by. You can order food and drink from the waiting staff, or alternatively, you’re welcome to bring your own picnic.
On arrival at your destination, you’ll have plenty of time to explore and soak up the atmosphere, before heading back on the journey home in the comfort of a six-person compartment or a 1960s open carriage.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The Steam Dreams Rail Co. welcomes disabled passengers on our trains. Wheelchair and mobility scooter passengers need to be aware that there are steps up to the vintage carriages which they will have to use, passengers must also walk a short distance from the door to their seat. Wheelchairs and mobility scooters must be of the fold-up variety and will be stored in the guards van and cannot be used onboard the train. Unfortunately they are not able to provide wheelchairs. For details of platform accessibility please refer to National Rail Enquiries or the station operator for up-to-date information. Please state your mobility requirements at time of booking
- Vouchers are not valid for special events trains, Christmas Carol or shopping specials
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs on selected dates throughout the year, subject to availability. Exclusions apply for Flying Scotsman trips, Christmas Carols and shopping specials.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 to 15 hours for the full experience, depending on destination chosen.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.