Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Five Supercar Thrill at Top UK Race Tracks
Add to Basket
Unleash your need for speed with an unforgettable Five Supercar Thrill driving experience. This is a unique opportunity to get behind the wheel of five high performance cars at one of nine top UK race tracks. You’ll be able to choose from some of the very best, including an Aston Martin, Porsche and Lamborghini Gallardo. Of course, no supercar selection would be complete without a Ferrari, and you’re able to take to the track in a Ferrari.
With five cars to drive, you have the luxury to mix and match your requirements, taking it in turns to opt for speed, design, power and luxury. Following a briefing with your instructor, it’ll be time for you to hop into the driver’s seat. Put the first of your special cars through its paces for up to 6 miles of the track. With one down, you’ll still have an incredible four to throw round the twists and turns of the track. Afterwards you’ll receive a short debrief from your instructor and a certificate to remember the day by.
- Drive five amazing supercars for up to 6 miles each
- Choose from eight amazing supercars by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Audi, Ariel Atom, Nissan, Porsche and BMW
- Full safety briefing
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue you’ll check in at reception and then take part in a briefing on driving techniques and safety, ensuring that by the time you get behind the wheel you’re ready to go and put the pedal straight to the floor in all of your chosen vehicles.
Your voucher is valid for 8 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 4ft 10in and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 22 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- Disabled access is available - please call the venue for more information when making a booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid until the printed expiry date. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This experience is available on selected dates from March to November.
Other venues may be available at a surcharge, please check with your chosen supplier at the time of booking.
We recommend you book at least 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
10 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Wiltshire - Chippenham
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- South East (2)
- Kent - Lydden Hill
- Kent - Brands Hatch
- North West (2)
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- Cheshire - Oulton Park Circuit
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Knockhill Racing Circuit
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Anglesey
- East Midlands (2)
- Leicestershire - Leicester
- Derbyshire - Donington Park Racing Circuit